07 Dec 2017
If you are impatient to experience competitive adventures and inspiring stories ahead of the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018, now is the time to freely explore the open world of Steep Road to the Olympics, an Official Licensed Product of the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018 developed by Ubisoft, where you will be able to train and take part in qualifiers to reach the ultimate winter sports competition.
Steep Road to the Olympics is an expansion for Steep, the open world action-sports game, where players can create their own success story while performing their best and most complex tricks, and challenge themselves in new full-speed Alpine action through the world of freestyle competition. As they work their way up to qualify for Olympic competition and strive for gold in big air, halfpipe and slopestyle, players are cheered on with tips and insights from real Olympians, including:
- Lindsey Vonn, American Alpine skier who has won numerous competitions, including a gold medal in the downhill event at the Olympic Winter Games Vancouver 2010;
- Kevin Rolland, French freestyle skier and progressive risk taker who won an Olympic bronze medal in the halfpipe at the Olympic Winter Games Sochi 2014;
- Sage Kotsenburg, American snowboarder who won the first-ever Olympic gold medal in snowboard slopestyle at the Olympic Winter Games Sochi 2014;
- Ayumu Hirano, Japanese competitive snowboarder who won an Olympic silver medal in the halfpipe at the Olympic Winter Games Sochi 2014;
- Alexis Pinturault, a French Alpine ski racer and Olympic medallist in 2014 in the giant slalom;
- Tessa Worley, a French competitor of all five Alpine disciplines and specialist of the giant slalom;
- Scotty James, Australian snowboarder, a 2x world halfpipe champion and 2017 superpipe champion;
- Gus Kenworthy, an American freestyle skier who won the silver medal in ski slopestyle at the Olympic Winter Games Sochi 2014;
- Julia Marino, a young American snowboarder and 2017 slopestyle snowboarding champion; and
- Bode Miller, an Olympic gold medallist and the most decorated male American Alpine ski racer of all time.
Players are also able to explore Republic of Korea and Japan, carving through unique powder and exceptional environments.
Steep Road to the Olympics is now available on the PlayStation 4 (includes enhanced features on PS4 Pro), Xbox One (includes enhanced features on Xbox One X) and Windows PC. The base game is required to play the expansion.
For more information about the Game: https://steep.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/road-to-the-olympics/game-info/