Skip to main content
We've partnered with selected media partners in the US to bring you Olympic Channel Plus content.
In order to view this content, please sign in with one of our partner accounts. Please select below.
See more providers
Milano Cortina 2026
Select your language
Generic Section Container
In a sport science lab, the physiques and unique body characteristics of Olympic athletes are analysed to reveal what makes them so special.
S 3 Ep 1
- Anatomy of a Sprinter: The Explosive Powers of Tori Bowie
S 3 Ep 2
- Anatomy of a Badminton Player: Is Marcus Ellis One of the Fittest Olympians?
S 3 Ep 3
- Anatomy of a Wrestler: What Makes J’den Cox a Powerhouse on the mat?
S 3 Ep 4
- Anatomy of a Marathon Runner: How does Desiree Linden Keep on Running?
S 3 Ep 5
- Anatomy of an Archer: The Hidden Strengths of Atanu Das
S 3 Ep 6
- Anatomy of a BMX Racer: Is Connor Fields the Supreme Athlete?
S 3 Ep 7
- Anatomy of a Skateboarder: How Does Tom Schaar Get Big Air?
S 3 Ep 8
- Anatomy of a Sport Climber: The Amazing Psychology of Nathaniel Coleman
S 3 Ep 9
- Anatomy of a Surfer: How Does Brisa Hennessy Generate Power?
S 3 Ep 10
- Anatomy of a Rhythmic Gymnast: How Strong is Ekaterina Selezneva?
S 3 Ep 11
- Anatomy of a Basketball Player: The Incredible Stamina of Laetitia Guapo
S 3 Ep 12
- Anatomy of a Hurdler/Bobsleigh: What Makes Lolo Jones Special?