Anatomy of | Original Series - Athletes, Exclusive Videos & More
Skip to main content
We've partnered with selected media partners in the US to bring you Olympic Channel Plus content.
In order to view this content, please sign in with one of our partner accounts. Please select below.
See more providers
Milano Cortina 2026
Select your language
Generic Section Container
In a sport science lab, the physiques and unique body characteristics of Olympic athletes are analysed to reveal what makes them so special.
S 1 Ep 1
- Anatomy of a Snowboarder: Hidden strengths of slopestyle star Sven Thorgren
S 1 Ep 2
- Anatomy of a Rugby Player: How strong is silver medallist Tom Mitchell?
S 1 Ep 3
- Anatomy of a Diver: Is Yona Knight-Wisdom's physique perfectly balanced?
S 1 Ep 4
- Anatomy of a Biathlete: Can Monika Hojnisz control her heart rate better?
S 1 Ep 5
- Anatomy of a Gymnast: Is Vanessa Ferrari the most flexible athlete?
S 1 Ep 6
- Anatomy of a Cyclist: Can Jolanda Neff outperform marathon runners?