Skip to main content
We've partnered with selected media partners in the US to bring you Olympic Channel Plus content.
In order to view this content, please sign in with one of our partner accounts. Please select below.
See more providers
Milano Cortina 2026
Olympic Refuge Foundation
Select your language
In a sport science lab, the physiques and unique body characteristics of Olympic athletes are analysed to reveal what makes them so special.
S 2 Ep 1
- Anatomy of an Ice Hockey Player: Jenn Wakefield reveals explosive power
S 2 Ep 2
- Anatomy of a Figure Skater: What are Mae Berenice Meite's hidden powers?
S 2 Ep 3
- Anatomy of a Swimmer: How does Gold Medallist Abbey Weitzeil generate speed?
S 2 Ep 4
- Anatomy of a Steeplechaser: How El Bakkali's physique helps his stamina?
S 2 Ep 5
- Anatomy of a Rower: Does Martin have the strongest legs of any Olympian?