TOM corporate events
At The Olympic Museum, enjoy an exceptional setting devoted to sport and culture that will make your event a unique and original occasion.
You will also find a team of professionals who can help you find your way around our modern modular facilities and make the most of our attractive all-inclusive rates.
Contact us on +41 21 621 67 20 or request an offer directly online (Link to form)
Download on the documentation on the left and choose the Olympic experience that matches your needs.
For a virtual tour of our hospitality areas, click here.
Discover the areas available
Facilities for your meetings:
20 to 200 people.
- The Olympie room, maximum capacity of 60 people. Virtual tour
- The Auditorium, maximum capacity of 200 people people (technical equipment: control room, interpreters’ booths, double screen, Dolby stereo and technical support). Virtual tour
Facilities for your receptions*:
Seated dinner up to 450/500 people. Drinks reception up to 900/1,000 people.
*in the evening, for our kitchens to remain open, a minimum catering fee of CHF 4,000 is applied.
- The Club Coubertin, seated capacity of 190 people (divisible reception room, panoramic view, access to the terrace). Virtual tour
- TOM café, seated capacity of 100 people (friendly restaurant/bar overlooking the lake, panoramic terrace). Virtual tour
- The Gallery, capacity of 300 people (exhibition area for aperitifs and drinks receptions, panoramic terrace, standing). Virtual tour
- The Club Coubertin, TOM Café and Galerie (Level +2), banquet capacity for 450/500 people, or 900/1,000 people for a drinks reception. A contemporary modular area of over 750m2 (plus terraces), with state-of-the-art technical equipment (projection, sound and control room) and a breath-taking view. Virtual tour
- The Parvis, drinks reception capacity of 400 people. The esplanade in the Park beside the iconic Olympic features (flag, motto, flame and statue of P. de Coubertin). Virtual tour
Our “all-inclusive” conference packages*
* valid from 20 people
||CHF 110.-/person (full day)|
||CHF 90.-/person (half day)|
||CHF 75.-/person (evening)|
Food & Beverages
||from CHF 18.-/person (1h)|
||from CHF 73.-/person (1h30)|
||from CHF 42.-|
||from CHF 68.-|
||CHF 10.-/person (without alcohol)
from CHF 32.-/person (with wines)
Exhibition tour in the evening and Museum exclusive
* not including catering costs.
||from CHF 1’500.- (extended opening hours of exhibitions)|
||CHF 6’000.- (exclusive hire of the Museum, including access to the exhibitions plus numerous services)|
* only for our clients in a seminar or gala reception.
- Promote team spirit with some unusual fun games.
- Team to compete in archery or curling.
- Test your balance with the slackline.
- Deepen its Olympic culture through Champion quiz.
- Discover sports flagrances with an oeno-perfumer.
- Motivate people through the story of Olympic medalists.
In good weather, enjoy the Olympic Park – a veritable open-air museum – for fun activities and relaxing moments.
Let us advise you:
Tel. : +41 21 621 67 20
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to noon and from 2 to 5 p.m.
Our team is sure to offer you a solution that meets your needs and budget.
We answer your calls Monday to Friday from 9 am to noon and from 2 pm to 5 pm.
T: +41 21 621 67 20
Wherever possible, we invite you to send us your request by email or through the form below: