This publication compiles all the most important texts regarding Ethics, for the IOC and the Olympic Movement constituents, including:
- The IOC Code of Ethics,
- The Directions Concerning the Election of the IOC President,
- The Rules Concerning Conflicts of Interest Affecting the Behaviour of Olympic Parties,
- The Future Host Election, the Rules of Conduct for Continuous Dialogue,
- The Future Host Election, the Rules of Conduct for Targeted Dialogue,
- The Rules for the Register of Consultants,
- The Rules of Conduct for the Recognised International Federations seeking inclusion in the Olympic Games Organising Committee’s proposal on additional sports,
- The Basic Universal Principles of Good Governance of the Olympic and Sports Movement,
- The Olympic Movement Code on the Prevention of the Manipulation of Competitions,
- The Rules for the Application during the XXIV Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022 of Articles 7 to 10 of the IOC Code of Ethics and of the Olympic Movement Code on the Prevention of the Manipulation of Competitions*,
- The Rules of Procedure with respect to alleged violations of the Olympic Charter or of any other decision or applicable regulation, other than anti-doping rule violations, issued by the IOC or any IF or NOC, including in relation to disciplinary proceedings, on the occasion of the XXIV Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022 * ,
- The Statutes of the IOC Ethics Commission,
- The Rules of Procedure Governing Cases of Possible Breach of Ethical Principles.
* During its meeting in December 2021, the IOC Executive Board approved these texts.