In order to make a reservation, please fill in the Pre-reservation form. This form is mandatory for all types of visits.
The pre-booking form does not constitute a confirmation of reservation. You will receive an email confirmation if we are able to accommodate your request. If we do not have any availability, we will contact you to propose an alternative date.
The following measures are currently applied for school and young visitors groups:
- For workshops and guided tours, 1 class per guided tour is allowed. The maximum number of students/children per group is 25 and masks must be worn from the age of 12.
- We strongly recommend that you make several choices of dates when you fill out the online form so that we can best meet your requests.
- For self-guided tours, groups with a reservation will be given priority at the entrance. If the exhibits are too crowded, we may not be able to give you access to the Museum.
- Safety distances between adults and students/children must be respected.
These measures are subject to the limitations imposed by the cantonal and federal authorities in the current health context at the time of the visit.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to contact our reservations team on 021 621 67 20 or by e-mail at email@example.com if you have any questions.
An "à la carte" option now allows you to visit the temporary and permanent exhibitions either by yourself or as part of a guided tour, and to take part in fun, interactive themed workshops with our activity leaders, the TOM Coaches.
Plan your visit!
There are four ways to visit the Museum with your class:
Guided tour: Visit the permanent exhibition accompanied by one of our activity leaders. Duration: 90 minutes
Workshop + guided tour: Themed tour of the exhibition (permanent or temporary depending on the topic) and workshop in the Gym or Studio (TOM educational areas), all accompanied by an activity leader. Duration: 2 x 45 mins
Workshop + independent visit (optional): Accompanied by an activity leader, make the most of a themed workshop and extend your Olympic experience by visiting the exhibitions independently. Duration: 45 minutes for the workshop, unlimited for an independent visit
Independent visit: Access to all exhibition areas except educational areas. Duration: unlimited
Preparatory visits:Free admission ticket for teachers preparing a visit.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All our educational programmes are free of charge for those under the age of 16 (admission, visit and workshop if desired and available).
- Children up to the age of 15: free
- Students aged 16 and over: CHF 14
- Accompanying adult (1 for 1-10 students, 2 for 11-20 students, etc.): free
- Guided tour and workshop for schools/educational groups: free of charge for children up to the age of 15, subject to availability
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9.15 a.m. to 4.15 p.m.
Want to get involved?
In order to maintain a consistent approach with the challenges and trends in schools and the education sector, The Olympic Museum has set up a Teachers Pool of Reference. Being part of this pool involves meeting approximately twice a year and responding periodically to electronic consultations. In exchange, the Museum offers exclusive benefits to you and your class.
To find out more, email: email@example.com