Book your visit
In order to make a reservation, please fill in the Pre-reservation form. This form is mandatory for all types of visits.
Due to the high attendance for the school run period and the current health situation, we would like to inform you that for the months of May and June 2021:
- All slots for workshops and guided tours are full. We are therefore no longer taking reservations for these services for this period.
- You can book a self-guided tour, provided that the maximum number of visitors onsite simultaneously is not reached. Thank you for booking through the pre-booking form.
The pre-booking form does not constitute a confirmation of reservation. You will receive an email confirmation if we are able to accommodate your request. If we have no more availability, we will contact you to propose an alternative date.
- Due to the health situation, the changing rooms are not available this year.
The following measures also remain valid until further notice and outside this period:
- For workshops and guided tours, 1 class per guided tour is allowed. The maximum number of students/children per group is 25 and the wearing of masks is compulsory from the age of 12.
We strongly advise you to put several choices of dates when you fill out the online form so that we can best respond to your requests, within the limits of possibility.
- For self-guided tours, groups with a reservation will be given priority. If you have not made a reservation in advance, we may not be able to grant you access to the Museum if the security gauges are reached.
- Safety distances between adults and students must be respected.
These measures are subject to the limitations imposed by the cantonal and federal authorities in the current health context at the time of the visit.
We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to contact our reservations team at 021 621 67 20 or by e-mail at email@example.com for any questions.
To come to the Museum, you must make a reservation!
In order to make a reservation, please fill in the Pre-reservation form . This form is mandatory for all types of visits.
We will contact you as soon as possible to follow up on your request (this form does not constitute a confirmation of booking).
From the 1st of January 2021, our entire educational offer is free of charge for groups under the age of 16 (admission, visit and workshop if desired and available).
Each group benefits from a free accompanying adult for 10 students, 2 accompanying adults for 11 students or more, and so on.
Students (16 years and older) 14 CHF
Additional accompanying adult 14 CHF
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:15am to 4:15pm
For more information, contact us on 021 621 67 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.