18 AUGUST - 10 NOVEMBER 2021
Guided tours for families
Sport X Manga family tours
Bring your family along to learn about sports manga and its history and heroes. Driven by your interest and thanks to our activity leaders, the temporary Sport X Manga exhibition will teach you all you need to know.
- Times: 3 to 3.45 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour. An activity leader will welcome you in the main hall of the Museum on level 0. Once the tour has begun, it will not be possible to join the group.
- The number of participants is limited to 10 per tour.
- Free of charge
- Minimum age: 6 (recommended for ages 8 and above)
Wednesday 18.08, 3-3.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/QQ0ssZw4Hj
Wednesday 01.09, 3-3.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/ni6CNLnZsC
Wednesday 15.09, 3-3.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/3zwSCVqUqa
Wednesday 29.09, 3-3.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/CkTrDXZ2Sb
Wednesday 13.10, 3-3.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/DSiP0p6mxq
Wednesday 27.10, 3-3.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/r8P84bSwVv
Wednesday 10.11, 3-3.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/gZvmPLEMdR
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, please cancel your reservation by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mask-wearing is obligatory for anyone aged 12 and above, and social distancing rules must be respected at all times.
Data processing and legal clauses:
Participant contact tracing is being imposed by the Canton of Vaud because of the health situation.
By signing up to this event, you accept that the data you supply may, depending on the applicable requirements, be communicated to the Canton’s Chief Medical Officer in the 14 days after your participation. After this time, we will delete your data.
Tours/activities take place under the full responsibility of parents or legal guardians. Children are not supervised outside the tours/activities.
By taking part in the event, participants and/or their legal representatives accept that their image may be used by The Olympic Museum for promotional or communications purposes.
Questions and contact details:
- Email: email@example.com (requests to register sent by email will be disregarded)
- Telephone: +41 21 621 66 82