11 AUGUST - 03 NOVEMBER 2021
Guided lunchtime visits
Lunchtime Sport X Manga tours
During your lunch hour or simply to pique your interest before the Tokyo Games this summer, join our activity leaders in the temporary Sport X Manga exhibition to learn more about sports manga. You will find out about the close and fascinating links with Japan’s modern history and its influence on sports practice.
Information on the tour:
- Times : 12 to 12.45 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour. An activity leader will welcome you in the main hall of the Museum on level 0. Once the tour has begun, it will not be possible to join the group.
- The number of participants is limited to 10 per tour.
- Free of charge
- Minimum age: 16
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance.
- This form is to register one person only. Forms containing more than one name will not be processed.
- Please fill in the form properly, as failure to do so will result in your reservation not being processed.
- Wednesday 11.08, 12-12.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/CZHypWwTSD
- Wednesday 25.08, 12-12.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/wNph81c4S7
- Wednesday 08.09, 12-12.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/29CtGCdFCW
- Wednesday 22.09, 12-12.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/S7S5HvEnKH
- Wednesday 06.10, 12-12.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/SGGJ0JCsvg
- Wednesday 03.11, 12-12.45 p.m.: https://forms.office.com/r/Pvv3RMvZm7
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, please cancel your reservation by email: email@example.com.
- Mask-wearing is obligatory for anyone aged 12 and above, and social distancing rules must be respected at all times.
Participant contact tracing is being imposed by the Canton of Vaud because of the health situation.
By signing up to this event, you accept that the data you supply may, depending on the applicable requirements, be communicated to the Canton’s Chief Medical Officer in the 14 days after your participation. After this time, we will delete your data.
Questions and contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (requests to register sent by email will be disregarded)
- Telephone: +41 21 621 66 82