The debate is centered around three overarching themes of sustainability, credibility and youth and is structured into five themes:
1. Uniqueness of the Olympic Games - View the slides here
2. Athletes at the heart of the Olympic Movement - View the slides here
3. Olympism in action: keeping Olympism alive 365 days a year - View the slides here
4. The IOC’s role: unity in diversity - View the slides here
5. IOC structure and organisation - View the slides here
This Session’s first day saw 166 contributions from 68 IOC members on the first three themes. Tomorrow morning, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon will address the IOC members before they continue to exchange views on themes four and five.