Shericka Jackson and Noah Lyles were crowned world 200m champions on Day 7 of the World Athletics Championships Oregon22 in record fashion.
Jamaica's Jackson smashed the Championship record to become the second-fastest woman all-time over the distance in 21.45, leading home teammate Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce and Great Britain's Dina Asher-Smith.
Meanwhile, Lyles broke Michael Johnson's 26-year-old American national record to become the third-fastest man over the half lap (19.31), leading home Kenny Bednarek and Erriyon Knighton in a U.S. medal sweep.
Find results from the day's two finals below.
Women's 200m results – Jackson sets second-fastest time ever
- Shericka Jackson (JAM), 21.45, Championship record, national record, world lead, gold medallist, world champion
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce (JAM), 21.81, silver medallist
- Dina Asher-Smith (GBR), 22.02, bronze medallist
- Aminatou Seyni (NIG), 22.12
- Abby Steiner (USA), 22.26
- Tamara Clark (USA), 22.32
- Elaine Thompson-Herah (JAM), 22.39
- Mujinga Kambundji (SUI), 22.55
Men's 200m results – Lyles breaks national record to lead U.S. sweep
- Noah Lyles (USA), 19.31, national record, world lead, gold medallist, world champion
- Kenny Bednarek (USA), 19.77, silver medallist
- Erriyon Knighton (USA), 19.80, bronze medallist
- Joseph Fahnbulleh (LBR), 19.84
- Alexander Ogando (DOM), 19.93
- Jereem Richards (TTO), 20.08
- Aaron Brown (CAN), 20.18
- Luxolo Adams (RSA), 20.47